Managing a team comprises of Team Leader, QA and agents in all aspects of a contact center context.
1. Job description
- Managing a team comprises of Team Leader, QA and agents in all aspects of a contact center context.
- Training Agents on soft skills and job knowledge.
- Making sure all team members are actively involved and work closely to achieve KPIs.
- Report to line manager critical issues timely with solution.
- Support agent to handle hard complaint or critical issue.
- Analyzing the root cause of the issue and being able to design an action plan.
- Responsible for weekly, monthly, yearly report, OKR (objective and key result)
- Others tasks which are assigned by Operation Manager.
2. Person specification
- Having at least 1-year experience in the similar position in contact center environment.
- Minimum educational background: College graduated or higher.
- Having experience in rostering, coaching, managing people...
- Experience in developing SOP.
- Good knowledge in CRM (Salesforce)
- Strong computer skill including Microsoft Office, databases.
- Problem Solving skill, good leader mind-set, can-do attitude, positive attitude, detail and customer oriented.
- Fluent in English both written and spoken (IELTS 7.5)
3. Working condition
- 48 hours per week Salary.
- Attractive (VND_Gross)
- 8A Huynh Lan Khanh, ward 2 , Tan Binh District, HCMC